The following instructions are meant only for the authors of the accepted papers for preparing and submitting the camera-ready copies. Authors must comply to these guidelines for their paper to be accepted for publication:
1. Incorporate the reviewers' comments into your final paper that will appear in the conference proceedings. Your paper will be available on IEEE Xplore and it must conform to the highest technical and editorial standard. Please review your paper a few times for any grammatical overlooks.
2. Format your paper such that it prints on a letter size paper (8.5" x 11") in single-space, two-column IEEE conference format. You can use the formatting templates from the IEEE website or from the following table:
Latex on Windows/Mac
Latex on UNIX
MS Word on Windows
3. Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account by visiting this link. You will need to click on the link "New Users - Click here". Please use "incc08x" as the conference ID.
4. Create an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF by using IEEE PDF eXpress. It will take a little while before IEEE PDF eXpress generates the PDF file of your paper and emails it to you. At this time, you can also download your paper in the PDF formatfrom the PDF eXpress site. Verify that the PDF file looks the way you want it. This proof reading is important to make sure that figures, symbols, and equations are displayed properly.
5. After proof reading the PDF file generated by PDF eXpress, you will need to submit this file to us through this link. Your paper ID and password are the same as when you initially submitted your paper to INCC 2008. The paper ID was also included in the acceptance email you received. If you have forgotten your password, click on "forgot password" link to have your password reset and emailed to you by the system.
6. The last and the most important step is to submit the IEEE copyright form. This step is necessary for your paper to appear in the conference proceedings. Download the copyright form in either MS Word format or the PDF format. Fill in the required information and either email a scanned copy to email@example.com or send it by Fax to +92 42 5898315. In case you fax the form to us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your paper ID informing us that you have faxed the filled IEEE copyright form.